In such hard times we rediscovered the beauty of daily routine, of small things. Beauty saves the world when darkness comes. Museums in Milan got a lot of beauty to offer to you! Let’s see together exhibitions in town and future ones:
(Duomo Cathedral and Vittorio Emanuele Gallery areas)
- “L’Europa della Luce” George Latour’s exhibition. Until 27.09.20
- “Prima, donna. Margaret Bourke-White” . A photo exhibition. The nonconformist life of the great american photographer told in pictures. From 25.09.20 until 14.02.20
- “Divine Avanguardie. Le donne nell’arte russa” An exhibition in cooperation with the State Museum in San Pietroburgo. Artist women who portray russian women's life. From 28.10.20 to 05.04.21.
- “Le Signore del Barocco”. An exhibition about the great artist women in XVII century. From 12.20 to 11.04.21
For more information, timetables and prices visit the official website: www.palazzoreale.it
FABBRICA DEL VAPORE:
(Porta Garibaldi and Cimitero Monumentale areas)
- “Frida Kahlo il caos dentro”. After the great success of 2018’s exhibition in Mudec, Milano will celebrate again Frida Kahlo. An interactive exhibition, a 360-degree exploration of this great artist’s life. From 10.10.20 to 28.03.21. For more information, timetables and tickets : https://mostrafridakahlo.it/
Tortona, Navigli area
- “Disney: l’arte di raccontare senza tempo”. For children of all ages. An exhibition showing how beloved masterpieces were created. From Snowwhite to Froze, how a dream is born. From 14.01.21 to 25.07.21. For more information, timetables and prices: https://www.mudec.it/ita/disney/
Finally, in the magical frame of CASTELLO CAIROLI, will be held the exhibition "Il corpo e l'anima, da Donatello a Michelangelo. Scultura italiana del Rinascimento". In cooperation with Louvre museum, in Paris. From 05.03.21 to 06.06.21. For more information, please visit : https://www.milanocastello.it/it/content/il-corpo-e-lanima-da-donatello-michelangelo-scultura-italiana-del-rinascimento
Hotel Fenice in Corso Buenos Aires, 2, 15 minutes walking distance away from the Duomo Cathedral and in front of metro station M1 PORTA VENEZIA, is the perfect place from where to start visiting all this and everything else Milan offers to you!
Book your room now! www.hotelfenice.it