The Hotel Fenice is located near the historic Bastions of Porta Venezia, at the beginning of the famous Corso Buenos Aires shopping promenade and within walking distance of the city's historic center: an ideal location for those in Milan for business or holiday.
Within a few minutes by foot you can reach the main places of interest: the Quadrilatero della moda (Fashion Quadrilateral), the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Teatro Alla Scala and the Duomo, symbol of Milan.
The "Porta Venezia" stop of the M1 subway line right in front of the hotel's entrance and the tram 9 and tram 5 stops in the immediate vicinities directly connect the hotel with the Stazione Centrale (Central Station), Stazione Cadorna, the new exhibition center of Rho Fiera Milano, the Duomo, the Sforza Castle, the navigli (canals) and many other places of interest.
In the surrounding areas of Hotel Fenice there is also a wide variety of restaurants, pubs, wine bars, shops, supermarkets and much more.
How to reach us
From the Malpensa airport (54 Km)
- with the Malpensa Express train (departures every 30 minutes) to Stazione Cadorna. Then take the M1 subway (red line) for Sesto FS and get off at the Porta Venezia stop. Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
- with the SHUTTLE BUS (departures every 20 minutes) to Stazione Centrale. Then take tram 9 and get off at the Venezia stop. Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
From Milan Linate Airport (6 Km)
- with the Linate air bus to Stazione Centrale. From there take tram 9 and get off at the Venezia M1 stop. Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
- by bus 73 to the Duomo stop. Then take the M1 subway (red line) for Sesto FS and get off at the Porta Venezia stop (3 stops). Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
From airport in Bergamo - Orio al Serio (50 Km)
- with the shuttle bus for Stazione Centrale. Then take tram 9 to the Venice M1 stop. Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
From the Stazione Centrale take tram 9 to the Venezia stop or tram 5 to the Venezia/Tunisia stop. Walk along Corso Buenos Aires for a few meters until you reach building number 2.
From Stazione Cadorna take the M1 subway (red line) towards Sesto FS, until you reach the Porta Venezia stop.
From the Tangenziale EST (or east bypass ) take the Palmanova exit and continue straight ahead until piazzale Loreto, then take Corso Buenos Aires and drive along it until you reach building number 2.
We are out of the restricted traffic area, so no ticket payment is required.
Suggestion: enter the address Corso Buenos Aires 4, Milano, on the navigation device.
There is also a private airport transfer service to and from the airport. For information on the costs contact our facility.
In the surrounding areas
Corso Buenos Aires is one of Milan's biggest shopping streets, a stone's throw away from Via della Spiga, Via Montenapoleone and the famous Quadrilatero della moda (Fashion Quadrilateral) with its famous ateliers and boutiques of the most prestigious Made in Italy and international brands.
Near the hotel's surrounding areas there's the Galleria d'Arte Moderna (or Gallery of Modern Art) (GAM) inside Villa Reale, the Natural History Museum, the Villa Necchi House-Museum and the Indro Montanelli Public Gardens, one of the city's oldest and most loved parks.
The Duomo is just 3 subway stops away. From here you can start your tours to discover the symbols of Milan: the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the Alla Scala Theater, the Brera Pinacoteca, the Sforzesco Castle and the Cenacolo Vinciano (Da Vinci's Last Supper).
The hotel's surroundings areas also have a wide range of establishments and restaurants which will satisfy any type of palate, from traditional Italian cuisine, with fish, meat or vegan specialties, to international cuisine.